Corporate Social Responsibility
At Klyshier global services limited, we believe in giving back and our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) is our company’s business approaches designed contribute to the sustainable development of our host communities and business environment by delivering economic, social and environmental benefits for all stakeholders.
Our CSR Policy
Aims to ensure that our company conducts her business in a way that is ethical. This means taking account of our social, economic and environmental impact, and consideration of human rights.
In a bid to fully implement our CSR policy we shall engage in a range of activities such as:
- Working in partnership with local communities
- Socially responsible investment (SRI)
- Developing relationships with employees and customers
- Environmental protection and sustainability
At Klyshier we believe in being good corporate citizens and in having a lasting impact on our communities. It’s more important than ever for younger generations to be equipped with the knowledge and skills to solve everyday challenges.
We are committed to giving back to the communities where we live and work. Klyshier and its employees shall make significant contributions through our CSR Policy to enhance the welfare of our immediate communities through specialized programs and vocational skills training designed to assist the underserved population. To fully implement our CSR Policy, and give back to our society, we hope to:
- Provide full-time and part-time employment opportunities for qualified individuals from host communities.
- Promote and facilitate annual novelty football competitions
- Provide charity events that support women participation.
- Provide and facilitate specialized capacity building programmes and vocational skills acquisition trainings to indentified host community beneficiaries.
- To encourage education by creating financial commitment towards providing scholarship to deserving students and young girl children from our host communities and national merit scholarship scheme for other members of the society.
- To promote entrepreneurship as a tool for employment generation and wealth creation.
- To provide access to business finance in form of Loan Schemes and Grants to support Micro, Small Medium Scale Entrepreneurs from host communities and areas of operation.
Klyshier Code of Conduct
This Code of Conduct defines expected ethical behavior by all Klyshier Global Services Limited employees. It requires and expects everyone to conduct business fairly, impartially, and in full compliance with all laws and regulations. Equally important is to conduct business in a manner consistent with the stated Purpose & Principles that are the foundation of Klyshier. All employees should:
- Maintain integrity in all business transactions.
- Avoid inappropriate behavior that reflects adversely on the company.
- Avoid even the appearance of any conflict of interest.
- Report any violations of law, government regulations, or company policies.
- Report any indications of inappropriate behavior that are inconsistent with these guidelines.
Any incidents of inappropriate behavior should be reported to a company leader, their manager, or the company chair person.
To build an inclusive work environment to attract and retain talented people, encourage innovation, and inspire top performance from employees to achieve superior business results by putting people first.
Klyshier Global Services Limited is committed to the practice of Equal Employment to ensure that all employees are recruited, hired, selected for training, transferred, promoted, granted privileges of employment, laid off, demoted or discharged without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, disability, national origin, age, genetic information or any other protected status covered by federal, state or host nation laws.